IMI Kolkata Edge:
● 100% placement track record since its inception
● Highest salary of20 Lakhs per annum
● An average annual salary of Rs. 6.9 Lakhs
● 47 companies on campus
● International exchange opportunity
● Provision for dual specialization
● Mentored Summer Internship & Live Projects
● Diverse and experienced peer group in the batch
● Scholarships up to100% for meritorious, economically weaker and students with remarkable achievements in the field of sports, art, and culture
● SC/ST/OBC/physically challenged students encouraged to apply – 5% relaxation to be given on CAT percentile
● Student access to more than 6100 books, World E-Book Library subscription consisting of 4 million+ eBooks and 16 million journal articles, audiobooks, etc.
As per the ‘India Ranking Report’ released by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) developed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, IMI Kolkata ranks 45 in 2019 among the management institutes in India. IMI-K’s PGDM Programme also has accreditation from NBA and MBA degree equivalence from AIU.
● AICTE Approved
● Equivalent to MBA as per Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
● The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) accredits the PGDM Programme
Summer Internship Program with Stipend:
● 185 number of offers made.
● 63.1 k average stipend of top 10%
● 38% increase in no of offers made
● Number of Offers Made – 116
● Number of Companies Visited – 47
● Highest Salary – 20 LPA
● Average Salary – 6.9 LPA, offered an average package of 11.45 LPA to the top 10% of students.
Growth in terms of placements in comparison to last year:
● 43% increase in PPO’s & PPI’s
● 16.5% increase in average package
● 23% increase in the highest package
● 23 new recruiters.
● 27% Compensation Difference for Fresher /Experienced
A three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
Qualifying exams are only through CAT/XAT/GMAT
Besides Kolkata, the selection process will be conducted at other centers including Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Prayagraj(Allahabad), Ranchi, Jaipur, Dehradun, Varanasi, and Mumbai.
If a candidate’s preferred center is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI Kolkata reserves the right to change or cancel any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.
Admission Application Fee
· An Applicant desirous of applying only to the PGDM Programme at IMI Kolkata will be required to pay Rs. 1000/- + GST @18% by clicking on the “Apply Now” button under IMI Kolkata Campus option provided at http://admission.imi.edu
· An applicant desirous of applying to the PGDM Programme at IMI Kolkata in addition to IMI Delhi’s anyone Programme, i.e., PGDM/PGDMHR/PGDM B& FS will be required to pay the common application fee of Rs. 2200/- + GST @ 18%. In this case, the candidate needs to indicate appropriate interest for the PGDM Programme of IMI Kolkata by ticking ‘on IMI Kolkata (box) as an option provided in the IMI Delhi application form under Programme Preference head. In such a case, candidates need not fill any separate Application Form for the IMI Kolkata campus.
For Application Fee by Credit/Debit Card / Net Banking
1. The application fee of Rs 1000/- can be paid through Credit card / Debit Card / Net Banking option as available on the Admission portal.
2. On the successful online payment application form, the number is generated and displayed to the candidate. Please note down the application number for any further reference.
3. Once the Application Fee is received by IMI Kolkata, the candidate would receive a money receipt for the paid application fee, in case you don’t receive you may contact the Admission Office (contact details are given below)
4. You are not required to send any printout of the Application Form at IMI Kolkata.
To Access IMI Kolkata’s Admissions Portal Application Fee
1. All communications with applicants will be done using valid and personal Email id provided by the applicant. Applicants are also requested check their email regularly for updates
2. Users should create a new account while applying online. The login details will be used for filling the admission form and checking the status of the application later.
3. After a successful login, the admission form will be displayed
4. Applicant should complete the online application form and submit the same
5. For Payment please click on Pay Now —-> Axis bank portal —–> Fill the details as required (please note that Name, Email & Phone number should be same as of online application portal). —-> Select the payment mode —-> After payment you can download / Email / Print the Receipt for your future reference
6. Please email the soft copy to payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation / Refund Policy :-
1. Prior to applying to IMI Kolkata, an applicant must acquaint themselves with the rules and regulations. Under no circumstances will the payment be refunded to the user. If the online application process fails during a payment transaction and any erroneous charges have been incurred, only in such circumstances, the institute will entertain any complaints/queries.
2. Once the application successfully submitted no cancellation/ refund inquiries will be entertained, under any circumstances except in case of multiple transactions made against the same candidate.
3. In case of multiple transactions, the applicant must send the following details at email@example.com for refunds if any:
· First and last four digits of your Credit card no
· Expiry date of the Card
· Name of the Cardholder
· Date of transaction
· Application Form Number
· Transaction Number which you want a refund.
In case of any query please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call on 033- 66529615, 66529616, 66529635, +91- 9044628000.